Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

Why didn't the guy see that adding dragons to your home page increases it's value? Good idea, wrong audience.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

Great cartoon, but noone mentions that the girl's chair can f**king moonwalk.

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

It's a great animation, but that creeper scares me.

Rage3! Rage3!

FREAKIN AWESOME

Great Teacher Onizuka SE Great Teacher Onizuka SE

lolz

9/10
what a great game XD got beat to death by random thugs while tryna get money

catbrush responds:

that's no way to live ur life son

Shards of Peace Shards of Peace

Pretty good for a demo, i would suggest making sure your vocals stay clear and strong when you're singing them, other than that song just needs to be finished.

2-1 2-1

You should post your vocal version, give people who are looking for a female singer a chance to hear how you sound in the mix. lol i think I recognize the 303 arp, you use Sytrus in this track? The track transitions between it's part nicely while keeping the same feel but kinda drifts on without the vocals though.

SynthGoddess responds:

I do use Sytrus-- good catch! And yeah I will eventually, I guess I should hurry up with that though, huh? And thank you for the input, it's greatly appreciated!

In From The Storm In From The Storm

It's definitely an interesting listen, I'm not a fan of the distortion you've put on the rhodes, but damn dude it works, loops real well, drums are pretty powerful too.

AxTekk responds:

Ahhhh thanks man! Yeah, very happy with the drums on this. Also, though there is some distortion on the rhodes (a quite small amount of tube just to fill it out a little) what's probably making the rhodes sound rough is this distorted synthline I put underneath it with the same stereo field. Listening back, it does muddy the whole thing up a little bit BUT I think it's worth it for the fat moreish tone I worked out.

Magnetic Life Magnetic Life

Definitly my favourite of the last 3 you released. Looks cartoonish relaistic. You're getting better.

LDAF responds:

Thanks, it means a lot! :)

Pikachu Pikachu

Nice. Big fan of pokemon myself. You should keep working at it, looks like you got a ton of potential.

hhoulding responds: