Shards of Peace Shards of Peace

Pretty good for a demo, i would suggest making sure your vocals stay clear and strong when you're singing them, other than that song just needs to be finished.

2-1 2-1

You should post your vocal version, give people who are looking for a female singer a chance to hear how you sound in the mix. lol i think I recognize the 303 arp, you use Sytrus in this track? The track transitions between it's part nicely while keeping the same feel but kinda drifts on without the vocals though.

SynthGoddess responds:

I do use Sytrus-- good catch! And yeah I will eventually, I guess I should hurry up with that though, huh? And thank you for the input, it's greatly appreciated!

In From The Storm In From The Storm

It's definitely an interesting listen, I'm not a fan of the distortion you've put on the rhodes, but damn dude it works, loops real well, drums are pretty powerful too.

AxTekk responds:

Ahhhh thanks man! Yeah, very happy with the drums on this. Also, though there is some distortion on the rhodes (a quite small amount of tube just to fill it out a little) what's probably making the rhodes sound rough is this distorted synthline I put underneath it with the same stereo field. Listening back, it does muddy the whole thing up a little bit BUT I think it's worth it for the fat moreish tone I worked out.

Topic Loop Topic Loop

Bright and energetic, maybe not for a puzzle game though, Something more fast paced. Has a pretty cool Streets of Rage feel to it during the break around 2:26

AxTekk responds:

Yeah, I can really feel that actually! Some fighter game shit. Glad you liked it brehski.

Saxsingston Saxsingston

Damn benja, that is some nice sax work, is it sample work or a midi composition? Love that saxophone stacatto. Drums are mixed nicely, kick is bassy but not too strong. I'm not a fan of the high frequency synth you got going on though.

benjadaninja responds:

Midi dood, and thanks, it's not mixed so the final version will sound way better.

Metal Bass Beat Metal Bass Beat

Feels like it would work in a talking scene to me, has that kind of casual yet upbeat flow to it.

Mirrors on the Wall Mirrors on the Wall

A tad bit repetitive yeah, but it's good when the kicks come in with main synth that layers the piano.

RGB RGB

Like a super mario drug trip lol.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Ha, I think a lot of my stuff fits under that category.

Cosmic Stream of Life Cosmic Stream of Life

Love it.

Ectisity responds:

Thanks :D. Glad you liked it :).

DreamWave - AxTekk DreamWave - AxTekk

This is a good start and you put some chill sounds in here, but it does seems to get a bit repetitive as stated in a previous comment. It would work as background noise for getting high lol.

AxTekk responds:

lol thanks, I just noticed it doesn't automatically show up any more, but this is just supposed to be a loop hahahaha. hence the repetitiveness. thanks for the review and shit ma ninja